June 2-6, 2014 -- A Week of Casual Type 4

I am a teacher, and summer means very casual days around the house for me for the most part. Here's what I wore for my first week around the house. No black, it's just not a summer color for me.

Monday: Neon Rose Bermuda Shorts (it's not obvious from the picture, but they are fluorescent orange) from J. Crew Factory; Eyelet-Front Top in Wild Strawberry, J. Crew Factory; Jewelry, Chicos.

Tuesday: Riviera Shorts with 10 Inch Inseam in Bright Winter Blue, Loft; St. James Galathee Tee in Kelly/Indigo, J. Crew.

Wednesday: Bermuda Shorts in Flame, Talbots; Tee in Cobalt Blue, Talbots, Jewelry, Harry Mason, Gift from the BHW.

Thursday: Bermuda Shorts in Home-Dyed Purple, Talbots; Factory Garment-Dyed Sweatshirt; J. Crew Factory; Jewelry, Chicos.

Friday: Bermuda Shorts in Plum Purple, Talbots; Stripe Linen Sweater in Indigo/Raspberry, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment