Monday, July 9, 2012


I picked this cardigan and top up from Talbots because I loved the colors--it looks like a Monet painting. I got the short sleeved henley top first, then went on a quest to find the cashmere sweater to match. It took some lurking, but I finally found it. Of course, it's too hot to wear the cardigan now, but at some point I'll wear them together, I'm sure. I loved how they looked together on the models. Now, the top is just made out of polyester, so I had to sew the buttons closed because the material was so slippery that they just popped open -- all the time. I had to size down to an XS petite in this top, too, because it was cut very generously. I am pleased with my purchase.
Ikat Henley Top, Talbots, Navy 13" Shorts, Talbots, Braided Belt in Navy, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots, Shopko, and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment