Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This is what I wore for a simple New Years Celebration at home with my kids. Our big celebration of New Years has traditionally been New Years Day, where we have about thirty people over for lunch, snacks and serious board gaming.
This is a sweater that I've had for about 15 years. It's been through many a New Years and Christmas Party. Sadly enough, when I put it on this year, I kind of wasn't feeling the love as much as I used to. The dolman sleeve style just really isn't my thing as much anymore, and even though it's been a special occasion article (obviously), it's beginning to show it's age a bit.
Ah well, it's 2014, a new year, in with the new, out with the old, right? I think I will send this sweater to a new home.
Sparkle Sweater, Macy's; Black Crepe Pants; Coldwater Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment