Friday, January 3, 2014

Today I'm wearing my new stripe shirt from Talbots that I got for free. It's really too cold in my house for just a tee-shirt (something that my family frequently comments on, but, hey, isn't that WHY they invented sweaters????), so I added this Pepperdine tweed jacket just to keep me warm. It also made the perfect car coat while I ran about and did errands today. I've had this jacket for two years, and this is the first time I've cut the tags off. Isn't that awful? I've decided that I need to start thinking of my jackets as more of removable layers -- otherwise I never wear them.
This is my last day off. Monday it is back to work!
Denim Stretch Jeans, Coldwater Creek; Pima Cotton Striped Crewneck in Riding Red/Papaya; Talbots; Double Breasted Pepperdine Tweed Jacket in Black/White, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots, Chicos and J. Crew Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment