Sunday, January 26, 2014

Today I am using the polyvore to the right as an inspiration. I got a ton of compliments on this look, and it was fun to wear, which is always a big plus.
Halogen Pencil Skirt in Turquoise, Nordstroms; Polka Dot Popover in Ivory, J. Crew Factory; Tweed Jacket in Pink, Talbots; Hue Tights in Natural, Macy's; Jewelry, J. Crew and Macy's.
And...this has really been a lucky week here at our house (except for my husband getting laid off, but...if he gets another job right away, that will turn out to be pretty lucky, too, as he was considering quitting last year, but now he will get severance). I actually won Gigi's blog giveaway over at Gigi's Gone Shopping, AND...I found the wedding ring that I lost about two years ago. Somehow it was up on the top shelf of my closet, pushed all the way to the back. I was doing some January cleaning, so I was up there with a ladder, and I moved some boxes and saw this sparkler there. I am absolutely baffled as to how it got there, but, hey, I'm glad to have it back. I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet, because the BHW has since replaced it with another ring.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What an amazing find in your closet! And what a kind husband to have replaced it. Good luck to hour Hubby in the job market. Fingers crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete