Thursday, January 9, 2014

The indoor temperature is a subject of much complaint here at the hacienda. Let me just say that I wore the outfit to the right to school today, while here at the house I've added a fleece moto jacket and a scarf, just to be cozy. See, I'm perfectly warm with no need to turn up the thermostat...
Anyway, today was snowy and icy and foggy and felt like a good day for comfortable boyfriend cords and a sweater. This sweater has a beautiful silk flower embellishment on it, so I didn't add any jewelry other than earrings.
On a sad note, my aide just told me that she was interviewing for a new job. I've really enjoyed having her, and if she leaves, I'm going to be very sad. Can I be evil and hope that she doesn't get it? Sigh...
Boyfriend Cords in Driftwood, Eddie Bauer; Travelers Tank in Burgundy, Coldwater Creek; Woven Flower Cardigan in Cassis; Talbots; Fleece Moto Jacket in Gray, Eddie Bauer; Scarf, Talbots; Jewelry, USF.

No comments:

Post a Comment