Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This is what I wore for our famous New Years Day leftover Christmas food bash and gaming marathon. Everyone we know brings all the junk they have left from Christmas, we provide a main dish, and we play games all day. I'm going for comfort here with a ruffle tee from Talbots and some gray ponte pants that I've had for a long time. I had previously purchased and returned this shirt (before it got so cheap), but the first time I tried it I felt that it's neckline was too wide and low cut. When I tried it again, I realized that a few well placed stitches solved both problems.
Anyway, I am hoping to spend less this year, although I'll admit that I've spent a bit at Talbots lately. Their Red Hanger Sales are hard to miss. I'm hoping to emulate Apples and Pencil Skirts in making more mindful spending.
Here's wishing a very healthy and happy New Year to all of my readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment