Friday, January 31, 2014

I had a sub yesterday because I've been feeling under the weather for quite a while -- to the point where it was worth taking the time to get a sub (those of you who teach will know that it is harder to get a sub than it is to just come in and teach the lesson). Today felt like it needed layers, so I went with these plaid pants, chambray and cashmere. Speaking of blingy bees, I had just raved about these little bee earrings here -- well, today when I went to put them on, the little ruby jewel was gone from one of them. Luckily I found it and was able to repair it using super glue -- what in the world did people ever do before that handy little item was invented? Anyway, it feels like I've been super gluing a lot of my jewelry lately -- probably a sign that I need to stop buying so much costume jewelry.
Heritage Festive Plaid Pants in Indigo/Green, Talbots; Calvin Klein Chambray Shirt, Macy's; Crew Neck Cashmere Sweater, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots and J. Crew Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment