Monday, January 6, 2014

Today is the official end of my Christmas vacation. It's back to work for two more semesters for me. I got really lazy and rewore the cashmere sweater I wore yesterday, but I went with the glen plaid pants I picked up at the Talbots Red Hanger Sale. These pants are just adorable on, I think, but they aren't really ankle pants on me, but that's okay. I also like how the plaid pattern appears rather gray from a distance, which makes it very versatile, but it still has a lot of interest. I wore this with my black loafers, which didn't seem to make it into the picture. I added the houndstooth jacket on the right for the trip to and from school
Signature Glen Plaid Ankle Pants in Darby Black and White; Talbots; Cashmere Crewneck in Dark Rosey Pink Heather; Talbots; Grace Fit Houndstooth Moto Jacket, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment