Sunday, May 27, 2012


Today I went with this subtly striped skirt and a floral top. I'm trying out pattern mixing with the navy belt to smooth the transition. It turned out to be less of a transition than it might have been because rain and cold led to my adding the pique blue jacket to the right as a topper.
This is the second pair of these blue shoes I've received from Talbots. When I took my first pair off after the first wearing, I noticed that a heel cap was gone. Today I just happened to notice that one of the heel caps on this second pair is literally hanging by a thread of glue. Obviously a major manufacturing defect. It's too bad, because they are very cute shoes.
Ellington Stripe Pencil Skirt, Talbots; Smocked-Scoop Flower Tee in Pansy, Talbots; Stretch Belt in Navy, Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos; Kate Fit Pique Knit Jacket in Indigo, Talbots.

1 comment: