Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I think I have mentioned before that my skirts will be the hardest item to "give up" in going to total type 4 dressing. This particular skirt is not type 4 at all (maybe the blue is icy?) other than that one must truly be bold to wear a skirt that looks like it might once have been grandma's couch. I ADORE this skirt, so I am trying to make it work. I added a type 4ish stripe shirt in icy mint and white and a very type 4 green cardigan. Then I broke all type 4 rules by adding another color into the mix with the yellow (and gold) in the necklace and the shoes. Frankly, I felt fierce and amazing in this outfit and received a TON of compliments.
Floral Skirt, Talbots; Mint Stripe Tee, J. Crew; Cable V-Neck Cardigan; Talbots; Jewelry, Ily Couture and Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment