Friday, May 25, 2012

Well, today is the last day of school. I have faithfully logged everything I've worn every day, and, gasp, I have many things in my closet that I haven't worn. I guess it's time to purge a few of those. I have also lost a lot of weight--down two whole sizes--and that affects what I can and can't wear, too. Anyway, it's been fun keeping track of everything.
Today I decided to celebrate by wearing my skinny cobalt jeans with a green sweater and a new polka dot scarf from Talbots that ties both colors together. This was a pretty good look for me.
Pima Cotton V-Neck Sweater in Tropical, Talbots; Cobalt Alisha Skinny NYDJ Jeans, Nordstroms; Patchwork Wrap in Blue Hyacinth, Talbots; Jewelry, Harry Mason, Gift from the BHW.

2 comments:

  1. Denee, darling outfit. I note in a number of your posts you have said how much weight you have lost. Was this on purpose rather than not? If on purpose, did you do something specific? You look wonderful, hope you feel the same.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy,
      Oh, yes, it was on purpose. My husband and I went on Medifast, and we've each lost 22 lbs in 7 weeks. I went from 162 to 140 and from a size 10 to a size 6. You can find out about Medifast online; it's a little pricey, but it definitely works.
      Now, I have a large wardrobe of size 10 clothes, but I'm a pretty good seamstress, so I may alter some of them.

      Delete