Monday, August 20, 2012

This week I am going for pattern mixing.
To pull it off, you need things from the same color scheme. So, here I am with a JCrew striped tee, the caribbean tweed skirt from JCrew, and the surf floral cardigan from Talbots. It's hard to tell from this picture, but there is a pretty prominent thread in the tweed that's the same color blue as the stripe tee and the cardigan. I love blue and green together, so this was a win for me, anyway. There are about a million different designs for this skirt on Polyvore, so I decided pretty much anything could go. Hee hee.

Surf Floral Cardigan in Mazarine/Ivory, Talbots; Caribbean Tweed Skirt in Grass Green, JCrew; Stripe Tee in Navy/Ivory, JCrew; Jewelry, Talbots and Designed by Denee; Braided Belt in Indigo, Talbots.

3 comments:

  1. Well, thanks. This is my first JCrew purchase. I am trying not to drink the crewlade, but I am rather fond of this and the other JCrew skirt I picked up recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck w/the crewlade. It's pretty strong. lol

    ReplyDelete