Saturday, November 24, 2012

Today I went with a little animal to give me the fierceness I needed to face the Black Saturday crowd. Yes, I dared to go out shopping (returning, mostly) today. I returned everything I bought from J. Crew Factory, most of the things I bought recently from J. Crew, and a whole boatload of things to Talbots.
I added this fierce tribal necklace to finish off the look. It came with these feather earrings, but I made these other earrings to also match it. Unfortunately, both pairs are pretty heavy. When I had my ears pierced many, many years ago, they were pierced rather low. As a result, heavy earrings drag my ear lobes down.
Do your ears hang low?
Well, yes.
I also wore my super comfortable shoes that I can actually wear my orthopedic inserts with.
Platinum Jeans in Cocoa, Chicos; Tiger Cardigan, Talbots; Travelers Tank in Cocoa, Chicos; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment