Wednesday October 31, 2012

Many of you probably know I teach. At our school, almost all the teachers dress up for Halloween. Some of my past costumes have been the red shirt guy (with vulcan ears) from Star Trek, Minerva McGonagall (from Harry Potter), and an authentic Indian sari. This year I decided to go as Rosie the Riveter. I was watching Parks and Recreation the other night with the family when I saw that Leslie had worn this for her costume. It looked cute as heck and very easy. The only thing I'm not wearing yet in these pictures in the shocking red lipstick that I wore--it was about the same color as the headband. As far as costumes go, this one was the bomb. Easy, inexpensive, comfortable, and cute. WIN, WIN, WIN!!
Calvin Klein Chambray Shirt, Macy's; Jeans, Talbots; Belt, Talbots; Headband and Pin, Designed by Denee.

No comments:

Post a Comment