eBay Finds

I have been wanting to find this Talbots sweater on the left on eBay for a long time (check it out with this gorgeous tweed sheath on the right), and this morning it popped up for $20 shipped. It is now mine and on its way to me.
Earlier this week I bit on the J Crew Liberty Perfect Shirt in Indian Red to the left for . . . let's just say it was more than $20 shipped and leave it at that. (But still much less than the online price of $150, besides which it has been sold out for a long time.) It arrived today with fast and free shipping, and I am in love. I think it will look smashing with my mustard skirt. It will also go with blue, red, purple--it's going to be very versatile, I can tell.
Both of these were new with tags, which is especially nice as far as the cardigan goes, because it's been out for several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment