Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Today I went with these new floral pants from Talbots. They were very cute on, I thought. I needed something big, red, and statement-ish to go with this black button-up shirt, so I turned to my collection of scarves and found this silk beauty that the DD brought back for me from her semester abroad in England years ago. I'm rocking a new shorter haircut and new glasses here. During yearbook one of my students said, "Mrs. Tyler, did you not curl your hair today or something?" (Ha--I haven't curled my hair in years.) "Because you look different." To which another student replied, "Duh, she's got new glasses." Hmm...I'm going to have to grow into the new glasses.
Heritage Fit Rose-Print Pants in Red Warp Print Rose, Talbots; Button-Down Long Sleeve Shirt, Talbots; Belt, Vintage; Scarf, London.

No comments:

Post a Comment