Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today I wore the Royal Paisley Skirt I got from J. Crew via eBay. So far I've only worn purple with it, but I think I need to try yellow and green. Anyway, I went with a purple sweater that I've had for about seven years or so and some major Chicos bling. (This is actually two necklaces - one I bought and one I made out of a bracelet. I made the matching earrings, too.) I actually spent most of the time at church with my navy blue trenchcoat on though, as it was freezing inside - I don't think they've turned on the heat yet. I also discovered that cotton lined skirts and tights are NOT a match made in heaven, as the skirt tends to walk right up your legs. Ha.
Royal Paisley Skirt in Purple, J Crew; Hue Tights in Purple, Macy's; Faux Wrap Sequin Sweater in Purple, Target; Jewelry, Chicos and Designed by Denee.

No comments:

Post a Comment