Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today I went with my Tuileries skirt, a mustard striped tee, and a little denim topper. The denim topper is necessary because this tee is cut a little wide in the neck, and shows my bra straps terribly without something over it. I really wish so many companies didn't cut their t-shirts so wide. WE NEED SHOULDER MATERIAL!!!!!! Is there anyone in her right mind who wants to flaunt bra straps for the world? (Well, maybe there is -- I saw a lot of bra straps and even, ahem, bras, at the NCTE convention; one attendee was wearing a plunging shirt that dipped down below her bra, which was not even a pretty bra but a plain old dingy white one. Please tell me this is not a new fashion.)
I changed out of the skirt into comfy stretch jeans for this evening's flight to Las Vegas for the NCTE Convention. I won't blog my outfits from there, but let me just say they will not involve bra straps. I am bringing super comfy NYDJ colored denim and light sweaters for the duration of that trip -- packing super light so as to bring back more free and purchased books. ;^)
Tuileries Skirt, Talbots; Hue Tights, Macy's, Mustard Stripe Tee, Banana Republic, Denim Jacket, Coldwater Creek; Jewelry, Shopko and Designed by Denée.

No comments:

Post a Comment