More eBay Excitement

So, a while back I purchased the much sought after Talbots Winter 2010 leopard skirt new with tags on eBay. After getting it, I was underwhelmed, mainly because instead of being above the knee, the size 6 I purchased came down below my knee making for a very matronly look. Today I decided to list it back on eBay, and it sold in about 2 hours for $10 dollars more than I paid for it (meaning that I will come out about even after eBay takes its cut). I may keep looking for this in a petite, but I don't think it's nearly as versatile as the animal skirt I already have. I can really only see wearing this with black which really limits its wearability for me. Anyway, easy come, easy go, especially now that I've stockpiled USPS boxes and can just stuff, print the label, and put out by the mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment