Friday, November 9, 2012

Doesn't this model look amazing in the sweater and scarf? If only it looked that great on me. Ha. Anyway, I wore this today with my mustard skirt. The temps dropped 20 degrees today, and we got about six inches of snow, so it was a nice, snuggly thing to wear, except for the green kitten heel shoes I was wearing, which weren't exactly snow ready. I don't know that I am ready for winter.
I got this sweater for $9.99, and I think I know why Talbots had to drop the price so much after featuring it so prominently in their ads - it is a pull and snag nightmare. Luckily, with my trusty crochet hook, I can fix most any snag, but this one is going to need it. The odd thing about this picture is also that on my sweater, the arms are a good three inches shorter than the body portion of the sweater while on the model they are much longer. Hmmm.....
Basketweave Sweater in Moss Green, Talbots; Stripe Scarf, Talbots; Mustard Ponte Knit Halogen Skirt, Nordstroms.

No comments:

Post a Comment