Sunday Ramblings

Two things are on my mind.
The first one is this mustard cardigan sweater to the left. It has a picture on the Talbots' site, but it's not ON the Talbots' site. I love the subtle dot and the lining. I think I will have to have it. I recently ordered the cashmere mustard sweater, but I'm not in love with it. I think this one would be so much more up my alley. An added plus it that it would allow me to get another color besides mustard up by my face, because, let's face it, as much as I love this new mustard color, it doesn't love my facial complexion quite as much. Plus, anything with a name like English Mustard needs to be whimsical, right?
The other is the J Crew Royal Paisley Pencil Skirt to the right (Hey, these two would probably look amazing together!!!) that I picked up today on eBay. I've been looking at it for a while, and one came up at a very good price. I am fantasizing about all the funky outfits I'll be able to come up with (with a little help from polyvore).

No comments:

Post a Comment