Monday, September 24, 2012

  Today I went with this Calvin Klein chambray shirt and the J Crew Pastiche Floral Pencil Skirt. I pulled out the brown in this funky skirt by wearing the Floral Stone Bib Necklace from Talbots. This is a drop dead gorgeous necklace that originally sold for a lot (more than $100, I think), but I picked it up for about $15.00. I decided to go totally crazy and fierce by adding some animal pumps that match the topaz of the skirt and necklace.
One of my students told me today that the best part of her day was seeing what Mrs. Tyler was going to wear today. So, Hah!
This was a rather eclectic outfit, but I felt good in it...except that I really, really wish that this skirt were lined. Lined skirts just seem to hold their shape better over the course of the day. I may have to take the plunge and retroactively line my four unlined pencil skirts this summer.
On another note, I know that jewelry doesn't have to be matchy-matchy, but I like my earrings to kind of match my necklace. I found some today at Target, of all places, that match this necklace perfectly. Best thing--as they are from Target, they are light as a feather.
Watercolor Floral Pastiche Pencil Skirt, J Crew; Chambray Button-Up Shirt, Calvin Klein at Macy's; Floral Stone Bib Necklace, Talbots; Double Buckle Belt, Talbots.

1 comment: