Friday, August 31, 2012

I thought this would make a good end to a great week of Talbots beauties. I picked this sweater up once it dropped to $16 this week. I chose the petite size, and it was a good choice. I originally tried this one on a long time ago in the regular size, and it was way too long. I don't like it when sweaters end at the biggest part of my hips. The petite size is not only shorter, but it is also just slightly smaller than the regular size, allowing for a much better fit overall, since I'm a little between sizes (shoulders and waist = small, bust = medium.) Anyhow, I really liked this look with my bright pink pants. That's the bag I used for shopping on the floor (as I carry a briefcase I rarely use a purse).
Stripe Linen Bateau Sweater in Mazarine Blue/Pink Flambe, Talbots; Alisha Skinny NYDJ Jeans in Fuchsia, Nordstroms; Jewelry, Chicos and Designed by Denee.

No comments:

Post a Comment