Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I wore this palais floral skirt a lot with blue last summer, but I hadn't tried it with gray. I saw an inspiration shot on Polyvore recently, and so I decided to imitate it with this Chicos cardigan. The cardigan is made of bamboo and it is super comfortable, but it also stretches out so much that I have to wash it after every wearing. Hmmm....
Today was also my "cough, cough" 48th birthday, so I wore this blingy little necklace to add some party to the outfit. We went out to eat as a family with the DD and SIL to Red Lobster. It was not my best Red Lobster outing, as watching everyone eat endless shrimp made me a little sick to my stomach.
Palais Floral Pencil Skirt in Gray, Talbots; Bamboo Cardigan/Tank Twinset in Light Gray, Chicos; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment