Monday, September 10, 2012

Today seemed like a good day to break out the Talbots Foulard Tile Print Cardi. If you click on the second picture you can see an up-close view of the pattern. I like all the colors in it--I see a lot of companion possibilities.
I also have the scarf, which is in the third picture below, and I loved how it looked with the turquoise, so I tried it with this halogen skirt.
I really like Talbots' v-neck cardigans (the round neck ones--not so much, as a general rule), and this one is no exception. It has a very flattering fit even without a belt. I'm also wearing my new pointy-toed suede flats in Caribbean blue--just a pop your eyes out kind of day overall. I originally planned on wearing a different necklace, but the chrysanthemum was a little more subtle while still filling up my neckline nicely. Have I mentioned how much I love Talbot's Mitzi line of flats? It's the only flat I can stand to wear because it has a one inch heel. I got these when they went on super sale. They are 8 narrows (and I don't exactly have a narrow foot), but it seems that I only need the 8 for length -- these fit fine. I think I'd best put a haircut on my to-do list, though.
Foulard Tile Print Cardi in Blue Glass; Talbots, Mitzy Pointy-Toe Suede Flat in Caribbean Blue, Talbots; Rib Knit Tank in White, Talbots; Chrysanthemum Necklace, Talbots; Earrings, Harry Mason, Gift from the BHW.

No comments:

Post a Comment