Thursday, January 1, 2015

We went super casual for New Year's Eve last night -- just meeting with the family and enjoying some board games. Today we had our traditional New Year's Day open house where we invite every one we know, put out a lot of food, and play games all day. It was a lot of fun. This is what I wore, along with Harry Mason earrings and slipper sox. I ordered this Talbots sweater after Christmas with a GC and amazingly got it in time to wear for New Years!
Joyful Sweater, Talbots; Gingham Utility Shirt in Navy, J.Crew; Modern Skinny Jeans, Loft; jewelry, Harry Mason via the BHW.

Now to the news for the year. I love this blog and spend a lot of time on it -- probably too much. I have other things I need to be involved with -- I have a novel mapped out that needs to get written, a guitar to play, school and classes, and family. So -- I am going to limit my posting to once a week for the rest of the year. I may post several outfits on the day I post, or I may just post my favorite -- I'm not sure. I'll still be dressing fiercely, so don't worry about that! I think this will lead to a better overall year for me while still allowing me to have the creative outlet that this gives me.

Thanks for reading and have an amazing year in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment