Friday, September 7, 2012 and Sunday, September 9, 2012

I wore this Summer Floral Skirt from Talbots twice in the last three days. The first time I wore it with a flame colored tee from Chicos and cobalt blue jewelry. The second time I wore it with a geranium Audrey sweater from last summer and the daisy necklace (note to self--this daisy necklace is a sweater-shredder!!!)
The flame colored tee was probably my favorite combination, but I thought they both looked good.
I'm rather glad I decided to pick this up even though it's a rather different color combination than anything else I have right now. Of course it would go well with white and blue and navy, but I think you could also wear it with fuchsia as there is a little of that in the flowers (it's hard to see).
I wore this to work, church, and also incidentally out to eat dinner at La Jolla Grove with the BHW and the in-laws. It's a winner in my book!
Summer Floral Skirt in Corsica Blue, Talbots; Flame Tee, Chicos; Audrey Sweater in Geranium, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots.

No comments:

Post a Comment