Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wow. Why am I wearing all black in September? Well, one of my colleagues had her 60th birthday, and the office staff thought it would be fun to have the whole school dress in black to commemorate. I am not an all-black wearer as a general rule, so I felt like the Wicked Witch of 800 West in this outfit.
The necklace I'm wearing is from Chico's, and it is cute as heck. It's also made of real stone, or something that approximates real stone, and is equally heavy. Because of this, I don't wear it all that often. I was actually contemplating snipping out two of the five strands but decided to wait and think about it.
As I get older, I'm getting much pickier about how heavy a necklace I'll wear (and I'm forced to be picky about earrings because my ears are pierced rather low). I'm actually selling two blingy Chico's necklaces on eBay right now for ridiculously cheap prices just for that reason.
Ponte Pencil Skirt in Black, Chicos; Ponte Back-Zip Top, Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment