Thursday, October 23, 2014

Today was a busy day. We had students from Japan at our school, and my students were just fascinated by the whole idea. I also had visitors from Russia observing my teaching in my beginning ELD class. Fun, Fun, Fun!!
A crazy day like today calls for professional wear that is also extremely comfortable. This is probably the most comfortable pencil skirt I've even worn, and this long Chicos ponte jacket is also very relaxed (my version would be nearly perfect if it had pockets like the one shown here). I added a purple sweater to match the purple in the skirt and some turquoise accessories. Have I mentioned that I love this skirt? It's an awesome skirt!!
Tracy Reese Montagne Skirt, Anthropologie; Purple Sweater, Chicos; Long Black Ponte Travelers Jacket, Chicos; Jewelry, Gift from the BHW and Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment