Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I think blue might just be the most versatile color. Is there anything it doesn't look good with? I mean, it's classic with red, smashing with orange, cool with purple, perfect with green, and even awesome with yellow. Blue and black is a striking combo, and blue and white is porcelain perfect.
Well, the reason I'm waxing on so about blue is that I so so so SO love these cobalt blue jeans. I love the way they look and fit -- it's just pure love. Today I was copying a look I recently found online. Instead of the pumps, I went with my classic oxfords that I painted black this summer.
True story: today one of my students asked me how old I was. I told them that I was fifty, and he said that I looked more like I was thirty. Ha. I told him it was good jeans. (Get, it? It's a pun.) Ha.
NYDJ Alisha Skinny Jeans in Cobalt, Nordstrom; Polka Dot Popover in Navy/Ivory; J.Crew Factory; V-Neck Cotton Boyfriend Cardigan in Black, Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment