Monday, October 27, 2014

Today was a busy day. I am trying to finish my self evaluation for my teaching job. The state has new evaluations this year, and to say that they are time consuming is putting it lightly. Today was also Megan's birthday, so I put in some time running around getting things for her. We went up to SLC to see the Salty Dinner Theater's productions of Little Orphan Annie...with Zombies! I thought it had its moments of entertainment. Then we came home and had presents with Megan. Hopefully she liked what we got her, because she pretty much picked it out.
As far as outfits go, this was a home run for me. I took the pictures of the cardigan and tee, so they aren't quite as vibrant as they are in real life. Trust me, this outfit looked amazing.
Sea Glass Floral Skirt, Talbots; Blue Linen Tee, Talbots; Silk Trimmed Cardigan in Green, Eddie Bauer; Jewelry, Talbots and DYT.

No comments:

Post a Comment