Friday, October 24, 2014

Today I was fully planning to wear this outfit to the left, copying an outfit idea from J's Everyday Fashion (minus the ripped jeans, which just don't fly at school). The problem was that I don't have a cute black and white graphic tee like hers. I thought that this paisley tee would work, but, no, alas, it did not. So I toned this outfit down and went with a simple navy cardigan and orange shoes to match the orange in the shirt. Today was a busy day, with a trip up to SLC to eat dinner with two old friends from high school and then a trip down to Provo to watch my brother's band perform at The Muse, a music café. Fun times for all. Oh, and today was the last day of the term, but I stayed late at school yesterday putting in grades, so that was already done.
Skinny Modern Jeans in Darkwash, Loft; Linen Moonglow Paisley Tee, J.Crew; V-Neck Cable Cardigan in Navy, Talbots; Jewelry, J.Crew Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment