Friday, October 10, 2014

Today I went with lime and mint -- two things that may not exactly be my colors, but which look so cool and refreshing together. This mint stripe shirt looks a little dingy in this shot, but in real life, it is so vibrant -- almost neon mint, if there is such a thing.
I also found out that I've been accepted to present at the UCTE conference in November. The discouraging thing is that my school is not paying for me to go (although I get a discount). Sometimes I feel a little unappreciated at that school -- as if they have no idea that I've done extensive training in teaching writing. Ah well.
Platinum Denim Jeans Overdyed with Black/Navy; Chicos; Elbow-sleeve Stripe Tee in Mint, J.Crew; Jackie Fit Pintuck Twill Jacket in Caterpillar Green, Talbots; Jewelry, J.Crew Factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment