Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I know it's more fun sometimes to see people actually wearing the clothes, but I've been at student led conferences (our school's version of parent teacher conferences) all week, and I can sit at my desk and make polyvores and post my outfits while I wait for students to show up. I don't see that many of my students (the language barrier makes school uncomfortable for some parents), so it's good to have something to do. Once again, I was going for a professional look and comfort.
Dogstooth Cigarette Trousers in Black and White, Top Shop; Charley Sweater in Cherry Red, J. Crew Factory; Mea Travelers Jacket in Black, Chicos; Silk Large Houndstooth Scarf in Black and White (my pattern is larger than the one in the polyvore) Talbots; Jewelry, Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment