Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday is a bit of an insane day. To begin with, it is hump day, and to end it, I have a three hour endorsement class to attend. This was a comfortable enough outfit to get me through a long day with style (even the part where I had to send a student to the office for yelling the F- word in class). This is only the second time I've worn this sweater since picking it up on eBay for a pittance. The first time I wore it I was unimpressed, but I liked it a lot more this time around. I went with the boho chicness of handcrafted South American jewelry. I don't know if you can see it or not, but my shoes have a funky houndstooth pattern on the top, so I am really mixing it up here.
Patterned Tie-Neck Sweater, Talbots; Camel Wool Flannel Skirt; Talbots; Jewelry, Gifts from Mis Padres.

No comments:

Post a Comment