Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Today I'm using this picture to the left from J. Crew's Fall catalog for inspiration, although I'm going with a sweatshirt rather than cashmere, and I chose to go with some fun bling rather than the I've-got-strep-throat-rag look. (This is what our mom's used to do to us when we had sore throats as children -- tie an old rag around and send us off to school. It was uphill BOTH ways, too.) It's not everyday you can basically wear jeans and a sweatshirt to school and get away with it. I may try to wash this sweatshirt in hot water to shrink it a bit -- I'm not so much a fan of the slouchy look as far as professionalism goes. Rather than paying out a pretty penny for some embellished or necklace sweatshirt, I'm making my own here with two different J. Crew Factory Necklaces combined.
Skinny Denim Jeans in Emerald Green,
Talbots; Legend Wash Sweatshirt in Seabreeze, Eddie Bauer; Jewelry, J. Crew Factory and Banana Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment