Monday, October 7, 2013

I am wearing a pretty conservative look here with the addition of some bright bling and shoes to liven it up a bit. Hmmm...as I look at this, I can tell that my mirror is a bit on the dirty side.
Seasonless Wool Pencil Skirt in Navy, Talbots via eBay; Liberty Perfect Shirt in June's Meadow, J. Crew; Jewelry, J. Crew and J. Crew Factory.
Side Story: I am wearing the new ceces in poppy that I picked up on eBay recently. I got them in an eight, and realized that that was the size I should have got for my other two pairs that I purchased in a 7 1/2. So...I followed the instructions on this page for stretching leather shoes, and it worked like a charm. The true test will be the next time I wear my blue suede ceces. The last time I wore them they killed my feet by the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment