Thursday, May 17, 2012

Today I thought I would wear this red floral skirt. I actually bought this quite a while ago, but I hadn't worn it yet and was luckily able to exchange it for a size down. I got this tee last year, and it looked pretty good with it (now my hair--augh!). Anyway, I actually wore it with the eyelet jacket to the right over it for most of the day at UCAS because it is so cold there. I spent a lot of time looking for just the perfect white jacket for me -- bodice fully lined, but lightly in cotton, so no ugly seams or interfacings to hang out, 3/4 length sleeves, cute pockets, jean jacket styling without the heavy jean material, but rather a light eyelet material, and even slightly fitted. I think it's practically perfect for summer use.
Floral Jacquard Skirt in Maraschino Cherry, Talbots; Patent Stretch Belt, Talbots; Ruffle Trim Tee in Red, Talbots; Pearls, Vintage and Talbots; Eyelet Mix Diane Jacket in White; Chicos.

1 comment:

  1. The color in the skirt is off-white, and to me white with it makes it look dingy. I'd stay with the Marichino and Ivory colors.

    ReplyDelete