Tuesday, May 15, 2012

So lately my room at school has been absolutely freezing. I share a thermostat with the history teacher, and he has temperature control. His overhead shuts down if his room gets over about 65 degrees, so he keeps everything cold as ice. Because of this, I've been wearing heavier clothes than I normally would in a high school in May. All of the clothes I'm wearing today are at least a year old, but I think they are still right on trend. I'm wearing a favorite floral skirt with a bold tangerine tee. For warmth I added a lacy crochet sweater from Eddie Bauer. You can see the shirt under the sweater, and it really played into the crochet/lace look that is big right now. I chose this picture because I think I look just like my mom here. I wish. She is the most beautiful lady I know. I added the belt to define my waist, because, hey, I've lost almost 3 inches off my waist in the past 6 weeks, and I want to show it off.
Cascading Flower Pencil Skirt, Talbots; Woven Belt in Soda Pop, Talbots; V Neck Tee in Daiquiri, Chicos; Jewelry, Chicos; Crochet Cardigan; Eddie Bauer.

No comments:

Post a Comment