Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Today is the day of wearing dyed things and free things. I got the earrings and cuff for free from Chicos with a combination of a BOGO 50% sale on jewelry, a $25 off $50 coupon, and my birthday gift certificate. I rather like the two, especially the earrings, being lovely bling without weight. I think the longer earrings look good with my edgier haircut. As for the outfit, everything here was dyed (or, in the case of the flats, painted) except the skirt. I rather liked how this pulled together. This skirt isn't DYT, but I think the beautifully cut jacket and the tank with the horizontal lines make it A-OK on the top.
Swirl Paisley Pencil Skirt, Talbots; Ruffle Tee in Kelly/Apple Green, Talbots; Waverly Jacket dyed Black, J.Crew via eBay; Jewelry, Chicos.

No comments:

Post a Comment