Thursday, September 25, 2014

I have really put myself on a strict buying budget. Really. That said, I got a lot of $15 - $20 - even $30 birthday gift cards from some of the stores I've purchased from in the past. I used most of them without spending much of my own money.
For this I had to add a bit of my own cash, but I couldn't resist this Anthropologie skirt on sale and with the birthday gift card. I like it here with a turquoise tee and with my Loft waxed cotton moto jacket (also purchased with a birthday gift card) for the chilly morning.
My fan fringe necklaces aren't really type 4, as they have gold fittings, but frankly, I like them with so many things that I just keep wearing them.
Tracy Reese Colorblock Pencil Skirt in Orange, Anthropologie; Tee in Turquoise, Talbots; Jewelry, J. Crew and Talbots; Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket in Black, Loft; Jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment