Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Genuine McCoy - Quilted Fabric
The Knockoff - Printed
eBay is a funny place. A while back I bought the J.Crew Factory raj paisley skirt remake from the factory store. I wasn't too happy with it not being lined (unlined skirts tend to have saggy bottoms after a while), but I liked the pattern. I was satisfied until I actually saw the texture of the real raj paisley skirt -- so cute!! and lined!! I started stalking eBay and picked one up and then turned around and sold my factory one for $5 dollars more. Someone paid more for my factory version than they could have got the real version for... hmmm.....
Anyway, I love the real version!!!! The blue is slightly different, but the colors actually pop more -- it's just more vivid. The fit is much, much, MUCH better with a thicker fabric and lining. LOVE!!
Raj Paisley Pencil Skirt, J.Crew via eBay; Roll Neck Sweater in White, Talbots; Jewelry, Designed by Denée; and my deal of the month -- the Talbots Striped Fold-over Clutch (that converts into a shoulder bag) in Indigo/Retro Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment