Friday, August 22, 2014

So I went to bed last night knowing that it was Thursday night. Apparently at some time in the night (probably in one of the vivid dreams I have) my brain switched to thinking it was Friday night. So, when my alarm went off, I turned it off and went back to bed. Luckily, when the BHW's alarm went off a half an hour later, he noticed me there snoozing away and woke me up in time to rush to work. Let's just say that's why I cropped off my head. Ha! Anyway, I went with a pretty casual outfit of my neon pink sweater and jeans. I added this pink bubble necklace and matching earrings for one last blast before I list them on eBay. Aren't those zebra sandals cute? Luckily, they are also very comfortable, too.
Denim Stretch Jeans, Coldwater Creek; Textured Charley Sweater in Neon Azalea; J.Crew Factory; Jewelry, Ily Couture.

No comments:

Post a Comment