Thursday, May 15, 2014

Today's outfit was a little rushed, but I thought it turned out fairly well. I picked up this shirt from eBay for $10, and I wore it without ironing it right out of the package. It would have been better with a bit of ironing, but, ah, well. I needed the big necklace to hide the wrinkles, but next time I'll try it just ironed :) .
I wanted to wear something with a bit of animal because we just finished a unit on endangered species. Today was the final assessment, and I wanted to pay homage to all of our hard work. I think someone somewhere said that type 4 can only wear zebra, but I'm stretching that out here a bit. I've noticed that although I love (and have always loved) type 4 colors, I'm not so much a "still" person. People on the type 4 facebook page are always saying that things have "too much movement" or they are "too busy." I don't necessarily feel the same way about clothes. I don't mind a bit of busyness. Anyway, as all J. Crew shirts are, this one was an absolute joy to wear -- so comfortable! Meow!
Toothpick Jeans in Golden Sunflower, J. Crew; Boy Shirt in Snow Cat, J. Crew via eBay; Jewelry, Ily Couture, Target, and Kohl's.

No comments:

Post a Comment