Monday, May 12, 2014

I took this picture with artificial light early this morning, so it's not the best, but this is my look for today. I feel like this light blue tone mint is a very icy pastel -- I'm even wearing it with a mint necklace that sort of looks like little ice cubes. I had a lot of compliments on this, as the red/mint combination was quite striking.
A note on shoes: Type 4's are supposed to wear pointed toed and square toed shoes. I have a lot of problems with my feet and have to choose comfort as my first design element. I have a lovely assortment of comfortable shoes built up, and many of them have round toes. I've decided that because of the comfort factor that is SO hard to find, I will continue to wear my round toed shoes until I need to replace them.
NYDJ Alisha Skinny Jeans in Mint, Nordstroms; Crewneck Cashmere Sweater in Riding Red, Talbots; Jewelry, Talbots and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment