Sunday, November 3, 2013

Unfortunately, our temperatures dropped 30 degrees overnight, going from a very nice 68 degrees yesterday to a rather frigid 38 today. I had planned on wearing this cute red shirt with my Raj Paisley skirt, but I ended up adding the Micro Tweed jacket, and it just stayed on all through church. It wasn't even close to warm enough for the walk over!! This jacket is one of my favorite purchases from last year -- it goes with so many things, and it's just so comfortable, to boot. As far as necklaces go, I generally wear my necklaces on the outside of my shirts, but today I thought I'd try a higher necklace peeking out, and I thought it worked rather well overall.
Raj Paisley Skirt; J. Crew Factory; Red Button-Up Shirt; Dress Barn; Red Patent Stretch Belt; Talbots; Jewelry, Chicos; Micro Tweed Jacket in Navy; J. Crew; Hue Red Tights; Macy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment