Friday, November 15, 2013

One of my goals recently is to spend less and make better use of the things already in my closet. I've had all of these items for at least three or four years, but I hadn't tried them together until I found this inspiration photo on the left. It was pretty cold today, so this merino wool sweater jacket was really a perfect layer and looked very nice and toned down the yellow.
I don't know if I'll wear this to go see the live show of So You Think You Can Dance tonight (a birthday gift from the BHW), but it made a pretty awesome teaching outfit.
Triomphe Jacquard Plaid Pencil Skirt, Talbots; Tee in Sunflower Yellow, Christopher and Banks; Ruffled Merino Sweater Jacket in Gray; Talbots; Hue Tights in Natural, Macy's; Jewelry, Coldwater Creek and Kohls.


No comments:

Post a Comment