Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Since I've started this new teaching job where I leave for work at around 7:20 AM everyday, I don't have as much time to pick out outfits. I've been really utilizing my valet rod in my closet. Over the weekend, while I have time, I pick out 5 different outfits to wear the next week. I hang them with all their accessories, etc. on the valet rod, and then in the morning it's just a quick toss on. Sometimes I give myself two different options, and then I decide that morning which one to wear. This was the case today. I had two choices to wear with this peach madeline daisy lace skirt. I went with the plaid jacket, but I'll have to keep the moss green sweater and scarf outfit idea around for later.
Daisy Lace Skirt in Peach Madeleine, Talbots; Hue Tights in Natural; Macy's; Leaf Embellished Tee in White, Talbots; Picnic Plaid Jacket; Talbots; Genuine Coral Jewelry, Talbots via eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment