Sunday, January 27, 2013

Utah Valley in the winter time is a very dreary place. We basically live in a bowl, which gets filled with what we call "inversion" and other people might call "smog." Because of that, I can't take these shots in natural light, and unfortunately, I use compact fluorescents in the hall where I take these -- so my colors and lighting are not so hot.
I was really on the fence about whether or not to keep this mustard sweater, but I decided that for eleven dollars, I would. The problem is that this color and my face don't really look that great right up next to each other. So, i'm wearing a scarf that matches the pink in the skirt as a buffer. I am loving the mustard tights with this skirt!!!
Baby Cable Crewneck in English Mustard, Talbots; Floral Pastiche #2 Pencil Skirt, J. Crew; Hue Tights in Gold, Macy's, Pink Check Scarf, BYU Bookstore; Jewelry, Coldwater Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment